Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
logo
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 22 mal aufgerufen
 befreundete Seiten/Foren
ruogu1234 Offline

16.11.2019 09:34
Dori Yeats won the womens 69 kg title and Arjun Gill Antworten

GLASGOW -- Canadian wrestlers added three more gold medals in Wednesdays action at the Commonwealth Games. David Tremblay won the mens 61-kilogram title, Dori Yeats won the womens 69 kg title and Arjun Gill won gold in the mens 97 kg event. Tremblay, from Windsor, Ont., defeated Indias Bajrang Bajrang 12-1 in the final match. "I got him in a technique, with that technique, you can finish the match very quickly and thats something that I like to do," said Tremblay, who defeated Bajrang, a bronze medallist at the world championships, more decisively than expected. "You look at all my matches, I get them down there, and its almost over after." Bajrang took silver while Nigerias Amas Daniel and Scotlands Viorel Etko won bronze. Montreals Yeats beat Cameroons Angele Tomo 10-0 in her final. She said she had plans for her first medal from a major Games. "Wear it. Sleep with it, eat with it, got to school with it, figure out how to wrestle with it," she said. "I will probably just put it with my collection of medals I really like. "This is my first major Games. Its awesome to win, for sure and its a good preparation for the Olympic Games, obviously. Its not like Ill be walking into a Village for the first time at the Olympics, its the perfect warm-up." Navjot Navjot Kaur of India and Hannah Rueben of Nigeria won bronze. Gill, from Surrey, B.C., beat Indias Satywart Kadian by decision in the final after the match finished tied 4-4. "It was tough, really tough," Gill said. "(Kadian) moves his hands really well so its hard to score. "This means a lot. It means a lot to my family, It means a lot to me, it means a lot to Canada." Englands Leon Rattigan and New Zealands Sam Belkin won bronze. Canada has had a run of success on the mat at the Games. Erica Wiebe and Korey Jarvis won wrestling gold medals Tuesday. Also Wednesday, Jill Gallays of Saskatoon and Braxton Stone-Papadopoulos of Pickering, Ont., won bronze medals. Gallays won bronze in the womens 53 kg, beating Christelle Lemofackletchidjio of Cameroon. Stone-Papadopoulos defeated Cameroons Edwige Ngono Eyia to win bornze in the womens 58 kg. Canada has eight total medals in wrestling: five gold and three bronze. Cardinals Jerseys 2020 . A quick first step to get to the hoop for a layup. A rousing dunk on the break off a high outlet pass saved by teammate Ramon Sessions. Mike Matheny Cardinals Jersey . It was the quickest three-goal sequence in Olympic history, with the latter two coming just eight seconds apart. Kessel, Lamoureux and Kendall Coyne all scored twice for the Americans, and Molly Schaus made 10 saves in her Sochi debut. https://www.cheapcardinalsonline.com/764t-ken-boyer-jersey-cardinals.html . Louis second-period goal increased the New York Rangers lead but Dustin Brown has countered for the Los Angeles Kings who now trail the New York Rangers 2-1 in Game 4 of the Stanley Cup Final at Madison Square Garden. Ryan Helsley Cardinals Jersey . LOUIS -- The St. Austin Gomber Cardinals Jersey .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 16th consecutive victory across all competitions on Saturday after earning a 2-1 win over Malaga at the Estadio La Rosaleda.All games from Kindersley, Saskatchewan DATE ROUND HOME VISITOR TIME (ET/PT)/Result Sun. Dec. 14 Preliminary: Group A Switzerland Canada East 4:30pm/1:30pm Sun. Dec. 14 Preliminary: Group B Denmark Canada West 8:30pm/5:30pm Mon. Dec. 15 Preliminary: Group B Russia Denmark 4:30pm/1:30pm Mon. Dec. 15 Preliminary: Group A United States Switzerland 8:30pm/5:30pm Tues. Dec. 16 Preliminary: Group A Canada East United States 4:30pm/1:30pm Tues. Dec. 16 Preliminary: Group B Canada West Russia 8:30pm/5:30pm Wed. Dec. 17 Quarterfinal #1 TBD TBD 4:30pm/1:30pm Wed. Dec. 17 Quarterfinal #2 TBD TBD 8:30pm/5:30pm Thurs. Dec. 18 Semifinal #1 TBD TBD 4:30pm/1:30pm Thurs. Decc.dddddddddddd 18 Semifinal #2 TBD TBD 8:30pm/5:30pm Fri. Dec. 19 Fifth-Place Game TBD TBD 4:30pm/1:30pm Fri. Dec. 19 Bronze Medal Game TBD TBD 8:30pm/5:30pm Sat. Dec. 20 Gold Medal Game TBD TBD TBD Playoff Round DATE GAME HOME VISITOR TIME (ET/PT)/RESULT Wed. Dec. 17 Quarterfinal #1 TBD TBD 4:30pm/1:30pm Wed. Dec. 17 Quarterfinal #2 TBD TBD 8:30pm/5:30pm Thurs. Dec. 18 Semifinal #1 TBD TBD 4:30pm/1:30pm Thurs. Dec. 18 Semifinal #2 TBD TBD 8:30pm/5:30pm Fri. Dec. 19 Fifth-Place TBD TBD 4:30pm/1:30pm Fri. Dec. 19 Bronze Medal TBD TBD 8:30pm/5:30pm Sat. Dec. 20 Gold Medal TBD TBD TBD ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Forum Software ©Xobor.de | Forum erstellen
Datenschutz